Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Much of My Flock of 25 Sheep ... on a Sunny Winter Day ... :-)

These are my double patterned (Ab/At) ewe lambs.  Three are Wintertime Red Velvet daughters.  One is a V Creek Leo daughter.  All were recently exposed to an extension dominant ram out of WillowGarden Guinea and Lil Country Greyson. 
 These are my solid ewe lambs ... two emsket and a black, out of V Creek Leo and North Wind Holiday.  They are currently being exposed to Spring Water Friday, an AWESOME spotted moorit ram.
 This is Spring Water Eve, squinting in the sun.  I love this ewe and will milk her this Spring for some cheese production. 
 ... a couple of my ED ewes with Douglas, my registered Cormo ram.
 More ED ewes ... 
 ... an emsket Iris granddaughter ... 
 ... Harmony Marsh Willow, a mioget Iris granddaughter ...
... My teaser ram, with more ED ewes and a katmoget Iris granddaughter ...  
... ewes under tree, avoiding the brightness of the sun.

2 comments:

Aagaard Farms said...

Great photos! They look like they don't mind the snowy weather one little bit!

Karen Valley said...

Hope you'll be at Stephen's for shearing day and can bring samples from Friday and Red now that he is more mature, so we can see how he is holding.