Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

From 'The Universe' ... :-)

It wasn't ever supposed to hurt, Bill. You weren't ever supposed to cry. And I never dreamed you'd sometimes feel so helpless.

Yet, as things have turned out, lots of folks have trouble getting out of bed on cold, dark mornings.

Anyhow, Bill, should there also be the occasional pain, tear, or touch of sadness beyond that, please realize these were anticipated, bargained for, and even sought after. As each would illuminate your resiliency, prove your strength, and help you blast through every flimsy notion that would otherwise keep you from seeing that even now I hold you in the palm of my hand and that all things are possible.

Such a deal,
    The Universe

3 comments:

uglydog75 said...

Hang in there... Hope things look brighter tomorrow!

(I also hate getting out of bed in the morning)

Bill Stearman said...

Actually Rich, my day is as awesome as they all are ... but I have three friends who don't see the 'light' right now ... and this message that came to my in-box from The Universe, today ... just seemed to be what they needed to hear ... and I KNOW they follow my blog.

The words do help to put a few of my not so great days (eras) into proper perspective ... :-).

Thanks for the support and encouragement. It is always appreciated ... :-)

uglydog75 said...

Good to hear!

...not enough people listen to the universe, but too many listen to the TV.