Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

V Creek Leo ... FOR SALE

... live for $200 if out of here before Oct 28th (can deliver to eastern Ontario and up to the Ottawa area that day). If not sold by then, he will be for sale at $8 per pound as seasoned pepperettes (they are awesome).

This animal broke rule number one for a ram on my farm, and took me down from behind, with a blow to the knees ... followed by a blow to my butt! Those of you who are laughing ... can stop now ... and ask yourself how many pounds of pepperettes you want!

:-)
Leo was the finest of all my mature rams ... but I have kids come here and he can NOT stay!
He'd be an awesome herd sire as he is a Dillon gulmoget without the side fading ... and he is still quite soft!

7 comments:

Rayna said...

Think I can hide him under my coat to sneak him over into the US? *sigh*

Bill Stearman said...

oh how I wish that it was that simple!

Hey congrats on the engagement! When is the big day?

Heidi said...

Oh no :( hope nothing is bruised but your pride.

Bill Stearman said...

Just my pride Heidi, just my pride.

Hey ... maybe Manoteck Butcher shop might want him ... :-)

Franna said...

Bad Boy, Leo. There's no going back now.

I agree, tasty bits.

Angela Rountree said...

Shame on Leo. I agree, he should be yummy. My husband says rams are like mental patients, you never turn your back on them :-) Glad you're okay.

Rayna said...

Thanks hun, no date yet. :) Could he be my wedding present? Think they'd let us bring him down here then? ;-) LMAO He'll definitely be yummy though, they always taste better when they're nasty and you get the last laugh :)