Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

L G D Puppies

Pete and I delivered the last of the sheep leaving here for the year to Steve and Heidi Welch on Thursday ... and they have these VERY cute Maremma puppies for sale and ready to go!
I have three Maremmas and love the breed as livestock guardians.
There are seven available, I think.
They have been raised with sheep, donkeys, chickens, ducks, and cattle ... so they are pretty much good to go with any sort of livestock.

Let me know if you are interested in a couple of them and I'll get Steve and Heidi to contact you.

4 comments:

Sabrina Wille Erickson said...

Could you send my info to them? I may not be able to do an import. But I would like to know the details. Thanks,
sabrinalea19@yahoo.com

Heidi said...

Thanks for the post Bill.

Sabrina I have emailed you. :)

Bill Stearman said...

Getting puppies into the US is easy. I have just taken them across as if they were my own. As long as they are up to date on shots ... and you have NO dog food made outside of the USA, then you are fine.

Donna said...

They are so very, very cute. But, no room for puppies at this funny farm!