Pages

Friday, July 04, 2008

But ... I Didn't Stop There ... :-)

My friend Michele Minty has been breeding for fine fleeced Shetlands for many years. She has been quite successful and has an awesome flock! She also used a gulmoget ram (Beula Land Duncan) on her ewes last fall ... so I knew that she'd have some double patterned lambs.

I need double pattern ewe lambs as I want to use an awesome 'black' ram lamb (could be Extension Dominant though) for one breeding group this Fall. This ram is the softest black I have ever felt, very crimpy, and of course, his conformation is awesome!Michele has just the ewe lamb I was looking for, out of Duncan, and a Great Plains Baxter daughter ( I LOVE Baxter!). This is a 'can't miss' ewe lamb! Thank you Michele!

Michele has other lambs to sell, so visit her blog.

No comments: