Pages

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Better Pictures

The sun came out today ... so I grabbed my camera. When I got to the new sheep, of course, the sun went in. But here are a few more pictures that are better than yesterday's. I REALLY like these girls.
They will be as lustrous as the others once their fleece grows in. To feel Sorrel's fleece takes my breath away, so is so soft!
Miss Marple feels less soft ... perhaps ... but ... still under or right around AFD 30 ... based on my experience with other fleeces. But heck ... what do I know, eh? hehehe
Both will have VERY low SDs and CVs ... to be sure! And both are already well loved.
Above, Miss Marple is continuing to holler at me and ask ... 'Where is the REAL barn?? The one like we had at Beechtree Farm?'

She'll adjust. They ALL do.

hehehe

Life IS good!

3 comments:

Hopeful Farm said...

Glad the blanket arrived and that you were happy with it. Love the new sheep, Michele

Michelle said...

Quick! Someone call SA! (Sheepaholics Anonymous) Bill needs an intervention!

Kathy said...

No, I think Bill is becoing the Enabler! Everytime I see those BFL I get thoughts in my head. We better find that retirement place soon - I have more "ideas" than this place can hold!

Great photos, Bill! Go ahead and dangle that carrot in front of us all you want. ;)