Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Anna - at Six Weeks

Like much of North America, we are in a cold snap right now, with very high winds and drifting snow. Kate needed to go into town to get some things and didn't want to take Anna out in the weather ... so ... she called to see if I'd babysit. I said 'YES', even before the question was out of her mouth. So ... Anna and Grandpa spent much of the afternoon together ... :-)
When she woke up, she was a bit unsure of what mood she'd be in ...
but then she heard that voice ... and knew that Grandpa was here ... and that he is a 'push-over' ... so she'd get whatever she wanted. That put her in a VERY good mood ... ;-)
Kate came home, earlier than we were hoping ... and Anna begged me to stay ... in her own way. But, alas ... I had sheep to feed!

Happy Birthday Anna!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

"You Make My Day," so come over to my blog to pick up your award!

Kathy said...

I always leave your blog with a smile, too, Bill! What a wonderful role model for whenever I "might" be a grandparent. All the fun without the late night feedings, etc. Hmm...Recreational Kids...I could handle that!

Stay warm! And watch out for those winds chills! (I got frostbite myself yesterday outside feeding sheep, so just be careful, will ya?)