Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

A Strange Friendship

I have been having 'issues' with my two female LGD, but since I have a no-breed group, I just put the younger female in with the lambs. I also have a yearling heifer that is in that same group as the bull is in with my two cows.

Marjori, the Dexter, is not thrilled about living with ewe lambs ... but an amazing friendship has developed between her and Bonnie, the LGD. These pictures don't show it all that well ... but, they even sleep together.


5 comments:

Nancy K. said...

Everyone needs a friend!

I'm glad that Marjori and Bonnie have each other. And I'm glad that I have YOU!

Happy Holidays, my Friend...

Gail V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail V said...

Oops, I misspelled. Let's try that again:
How terribly sweet, those two friends. ;-)

Heidi said...

That is too cute. Everyone should have a friend.

Unknown said...

Aw UB that is sooo adorable!