Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas, Bill!

Well ... 'Santa' brought me this early Christmas present ... a new LOOM! It is a Leclerc Meco, which is the model replaced by the Dorethy. It is on a stand now (the one Lecrerc made for this model or the Dorethy), but could be operated as a table loom as well. All the bits are there. Everything in clean, intact and ready to go. It came with lots of accessories and a breakdown warping board ... and directions ... ;-)

It will be a while before I get going with this as I am still in 'renovation mode' here, but ... I was excited to find it ... and at a very reasonable price ... :-)

Merry Christmas to ME!

Life is good ... hehehe

2 comments:

Vicki Foster said...

That's a very nice looking loom Bill. I have weaving on my agenda, but not until I get my place a wee more organized!

Happy Christmas to you indeed!!

Bill Stearman said...

Hi Vicki,

A loom was NOT on my agenda either for the very same reason. But ... it was available ... at a GREAT price ... and almost in my own backyard. I suspect that it will be a GREAT clothes horse for a while ... as I finish re-organizing my life ... ;-)