Pages

Friday, November 07, 2008

IKEA ... one of many Loves in My Life ... :-)

A few weeks ago, I picked up a couple of black swans to deliver to a friend in Quebec. It was quite an adventure ... one likely worthy of a separate blog entry someday. BUT ... as part of the adventure, the swans and I made a detour to IKEA to pick up a few things. I had more fun than they did, I am sure ... hehehe

Last Friday, My friend Michele and I decided to meet half way and do a sheep swap. AND ... as luck would have it, Michele agreed that the IKEA parking lot was half way for us both ... :-)
So ... we did the sheep exchange there ... and then my friend Pete and I went shopping ... ;-)
There are signs all over that parking lot saying that it is 'under video surveillance'. If that truly is the case, I expect that the person who watches the monitor has had some interesting stories to tell at the end of some days ... hehehe

2 comments:

kkaci said...

Ha ha, Bill ... I've swapped chickens in the Kingston Chapter's parking lot. We got quite a few "looks".

This area is sadly IKEA-deficient,isn't it??

Anonymous said...

I dont believe that is the IKEA parking lot....where are the millions of cars???