Pages

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Will

We are in the midst of a MAJOR winter storm here ... as are you all I expect. My wonderful daughter--in-law sent me some new pictures of Will ... and her ... that have brightened my life at a time when it truly needed to be brightened ... :-) Thank you Kerri. I love you ... :-)


There will be some significant changes here at Willow Garden over the next little while. Hopefully, I'll know just what these changes will look like within the week and I'll be able to let folks know ... but not until I know ... ;-). In the mean time ... enjoy my Grandson, Will and his so very dear Mom, Kerri. I sure do!!

It is all good.

:-)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE that last photo! Will looks like a grown man in a little with that knowing, enjoying gaze.

I'm glad you ended with "It's all good," because with all your hints I started to get worried about what kind of upheavals are going on in your life. Will try to wait patiently.... In the meantime, if you need other cheering up in the midst of your winter storm, I have fresh flowers on my blog. :-)

Michelle said...

"in a little BABY'S BODY with that knowing, enjoying gaze." Sheesh, you'd think I could complete a thought....

Sunflower Farm and Petit Creek Lavender said...

I love all your baby photos. These little people sure make our lives complete. My 6 are not so little they are all growing up but they sure do make they days worth while.Enjoy every moment and I hope spring finds you soon.