Pages

Friday, September 02, 2011

Ideal Family Milking Cow ... SOLD

I
 I have one Dexter heifer for sale out of very milky lines.  She tested A2/A2 and is bred to a POLLED bull that also tested A2/A2.  She is 'pasture bred' and due to calve in Feb / Mar / Apr.  Her calf will be A2/A2 and there is a 50% chance it will be polled.  She is Chondro and PHA free and will not likely be much over 40" when full grown.  She is currently about 39" tall at 18 months.  She is a lovely little Dexter; very typical of the breed.  She has a calm and gentle disposition and should make an ideal Family Milking Cow. 

Since she is proven to be a cow that will produce A2/A2 milk, and since she is bred to the only polled Dexter bull in Ontario (I imported him from New York State) and since the bull is also proven to be A2/A2 ... I am asking $1400 for her, but am open to offers.

I also have a 17 month old steer available as a companion animal, but he is NO LONGER FOR SALE!  

No comments: