Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

I have been trying to post very few of my daily messages from the Universe as I have heard that a few folk are 'worried that I'm going 'funny' '. ... hehehe GOING ... I've been this way for years ... ;-)

Today's message is too good not to share though ...

Expecting "end results" - such as wealth and abundance, health and harmony, friends and laughter - in broad brush strokes, is part of the secret formula, Bill, for manifesting the life of your dreams.

Expecting your path to follow a certain route - such as writing a bestseller to accumulate wealth, having a particular someone fall in love with you, or insisting upon this idea, that diet, or the other invention to be your deliverance - is just plain messing with the cursed hows and severely limits my options... (I hate when that happens.)

Cool?
The Universe

1 comment:

John said...

Believe me Bill, i often hear the same concerns with respect to some of my posts. Just because we wax philosophical does not mean we are crazy. Ha!