Pages

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Pics Via Email From Shearing Day!

OH MY GAWD!!! I so love my kids ... and my Grandkids. Just to think about them makes me well up with tears of love.

OK kids ... OK ... I am just a sentimental old fag. But I am YOURS ... and I love both you ... and your respective mates ... and your babies ... :-)

My daughter-in-law Kerri sent me these pictures from when they were here June 6th.


Above ... son Chris, dancing to the music with niece Anna ...
and then Grandpa 'grooving' with his FAVOURITE young man in the world ... Will Stearman ... :-))))))))))))
... and then ... Will and Anna ... 'hanging out at Grandpa's'. It IS a wild place ... :-)




LIFE ... is so VERY good ... :-)


1 comment:

kkaci said...

Bill, I LOVE the photo of you and Will. The looks on both your faces are priceless. Utter JOY.