Pages

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Matt ... 'The Kid Across The Road Who Makes It Possible For Me To Do All Of This'

What can I say! You all know about Matt, if you have followed this blog for a length of time. And ... since a young man as fine and worthy as Matt has to have an exceptional family, I am sure that you have imagined the folks that they must be.

Matt ... is ... 'The Kid Across The Road Who Makes It Possible For Me to Do All Of This' ... to be sure. I almost always consult him when the tough decisions about sales have to be made. He knows my sheep as they compare to my rating scales, but also as they relate to my heart.

And he helps me to maintain this balance ... which is an important one.

A young man like Matt doesn't just happen. He comes from a family that is as exceptional as he is. Here are a bunch of pictures of Matt taken before he went to his Prom.

'The Kid Across The Road Who Makes It Possible For Me to Do All Of This' ... is part of a ... 'Family Across The Road Who Makes It Possible For Me to Do All Of This'. I could not/would not have considered the new venture that I am undertaking here at Willow Garden without their support. Thank you Bosley Family ... :-).

Matt ... with his brother, Jason.
Matt
Matt and his Mom, Julie
Matt and his Dad, Pete
More of Matt

And STILL more of Matt

I should post some pictures of what he wears when he comes over here to work ... hehehe.

No comments: