Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Anna

This is Anna, my Granddaughter. I am so filled with love after visiting with her for a short while tonight. She is so new ... and so very perfect.
I can hardly wait for the day that I have both Anna ... and my Grandson Will together for the first time. What a wonderful life they will have growing up together!
Dads and daughters ... always a special relationship. As you can see, Tim and Anna are already developing that relationship ... :-)
What a loving family ... and they look this good after 12 hours of labour ... and then 6 1/2 hours into Anna's life.
Can you tell that Anna is already very loved? ... ;-)

I love you, too, Anna! And Kate and Tim ... THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations Bill! How wonderful to welcome little Anna as an early Christmas Blessing!

Tammy W. said...

Congratulate Kate and Tim for me Bill. Your granddaughter is beautiful. What a wonderful Christmas Present.