Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My New Tomato ... ;-)

Well ... it isn't quite the tomato that I was hoping to be telling you all about. It is a beauty though. My sister grew it from a seedling that she bought from a Menonite vendor at her local Farmers' Market. There WERE several just like it ... but just one now ... hehehe

The other 'tomato' ... the Boler trailer ... just wasn't worth the dollars ... to me any way. It was musty, and my son, who would use it as a spare room when he came to visit could NEVER sleep in it. I'd have to power wash and steam clean the interior and replace ALL of the cushions ... and even then there would be no guarantee that he could sleep in it.
And at the price, that would have made for too many additional expenses.

So ... I came home and deposited the bank draft back into my own account. I'll keep looking for something that will work. There is no rush.


I really hope the folks who own this trailer sell it. They seem like such nice people and ... they are expecting a baby boy sometime this week ... :-)

No comments: