Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Favourite Ewe Lamb ... right now anyway ... ;-)

No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get a good picture of this little imp, but these shots will give you an idea of how wonderful she is.
Her name is WillowGarden T'ana. She is a yuglet flekket sokket katmoget. I expect that she is a modified colour as well. T'ana's dam is WillowGarden Pippin, a whole colour fawn ewe out of Great Plains Tulip (Ag fawn) and WillowGarden Duke Ellington (emsket blettet).
Her sire is Wind Water Asparagus, a yuglet flecket mioget katmoget out of WillowGarden Magda Gabor and WillowGarden Luther Vandross. 'Gus' was bred by Shawna Grey, of Uxbridge.
If T'ana is big enough by Fall, I will likely breed her to one of my AI spotted katmogets ... perhaps this guy below, WillowGarden Kilimanjaro.


No comments: