Pages

Monday, January 01, 2007

True Heroes

Update on my Become a Child's Hero Campaign ...

I work with the MOST amazing Educational Assistants in the WORLD!!! I love them to bits. They truly are heroes on a day-to-day basis.

The students that we work with have extremely high needs. I deal with their educational needs and get a lot of credit for the success of our program. I do, however, take every opportunity possible to give the credit to those who really deserve it ... my EAs!

My EAs help a GREAT deal with the educational needs of our students, but more importantly, they assist the students with their physical needs. The students ALWAYS feel loved by these individuals as their needs are met with absolute dignity and respect.

We have a happy classroom ... filled with love ... thanks to these HEROES!

And ... even though these people make only a FRACTION of what they deserve ... they got together for Christmas ... and gave me enough money to save a baby through the Become a Child's Hero program!

Hugs ... and a HUGE thank you to them all ... :-)


Here are their smiles ...

Above is ... Joan. Below is ... Lisa.

Above is ... Marty. Below is ... Pat.
And this is ... Tammy.

No comments: